Dolphin Integration is rolling-out sCODp-MT1-VD.02, a voice-oriented converter supporting both analog and digital microphones. This product is appreciable for its voice recognition capabilities subsuming:
- High Dynamic Range over gain range (DRgr) on ADC: 105 dB
- Motor and wind noise filters to reduce the environment disturbance and enhance the voice recognition quality
- Voice detection feature to automatically wake-up the system by voice
- Microphone inputs with independent Programmable Gain Amplifiers
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) preventing from saturation of audio signal
The small area and the low EMI emission of sCODp-MT1-VD.02 contribute to position it as a leading cost-effective converter for fabless companies which are active in the growing market of white electronic devices (smart Air conditioner, smart Fridge…) and brown appliance devices (Smart TV, Smart Radio…).
The sCODp-MT1-VD.02 includes unique features, like spread spectrum and PLL-less functioning, to protect against any performance drop due to noise propagation issues. This product is delivered with its “noise tolerance template” and with advanced views (behavioral models) enabling noise propagation checks by the user.
- High Dynamic Range over gain range on ADC: 105 dB
- High SNR:
- Up to 105 dB on the DAC (depending on the sound amplifier)
- 95 dB on ADC
- THD: -85 dB on DAC
At 130 nm, but easily retargetable from 180 nm to 40 nm at both TSMC and SMIC.