For the second year in a row, Dolphin Integration has been honored with TSMC’s Open Innovation Platform award for Specialty IPs, rewarding once again the low-power Foundation IP in specific More-than-Moore process variants developed in partnership with TSMC.
TSMC selects the winners for the partner award based on customers’ feedback, the number of tape-outs and wafer shipment enabled by the IP, along with the strength of technical support offered by the company.
“We are proud to receive this award which recognizes our capability to offer state-of-the-art Semiconductor IPs in various TSMC processes. We strive to deliver to our mutual users complete solutions comprising libraries of standard cells and memories, augmented with power regulators per the DELTA standard and their control logic per Maestro, to enable smooth integration of ultra low power SoCs,” said Gilles Depeyrot, Dolphin Integration CEO .
“Dolphin Integration enriches our ecosystem with low power and high density Foundation IP,” said Suk Lee, TSMC Senior Director, Design Infrastructure Marketing Division. “This award recognizes their capability to provide a consistent offering of low-power IP in our specific process variants to address the low power consumption requirements of our customers.”
Dolphin Integration provides complete solutions from 180 nm to 28 nm, optimized for low power and high-density, comprising:
- Low power standard cell libraries and their island construction kit, optimized depending on their usage context, for example for the always-on domain (power divided by 4 compared to standard libraries)
- Low power memories with advanced retention options, such as embedded power switches, providing plug-and-play solutions for low-power SoCs
- Low power microcontroller with reduced memory accesses and high code density
- Library of voltage regulators following the DELTA standard, for safe and easy assembly of embedded power management networks
- Innovative offering for the control network of low-power SoCs, enabling to manage easily power island modes and their associated voltage regulators and clock generators
- Always-on triggers enabling to wake-up a system by voice or by RF detection
I want more information on Dolphin Integration offering