Dolphin Integration are proud to announce the availability of the new ROM TITAN and the ultra low leakage SESAME BIV at 55 nm LP eFlash.
These two new products come to enrich the large panoply of Dolphin Integration at 55 nm LP eFlash, which now count: RAM, DpRAM, ROM, foundry sponsored ultra-high-density standard cell library and ultra-low-leakage standard cell library.
The new architecture of ROM, named TITAN allows Dolphin Integration users to:
- reduce their die cost thanks to key patent for high density with a single metal programming layer, earning its qualifier of sROMet
- extend their battery life thanks to a minimal leakage in memory periphery
- facilitate integration with a large number of MUX options and high flexibility for address range
Tha ultra low leakage standard cell library allows for its part to:
- reduce drastically the leakage (1/700) compared to a traditional standard cell library
- power always-on logic power domains thanks to direct battery connection
- reduce the die cost thanks to the absence of regulators (low BoM)
For more information about the:
Or contact Dolphin Integration Library Marketing Manager at email@example.com
About Dolphin Integration
Dolphin Integration contribute to “enabling mixed signal Systems-on-Chip”. Their focus is to supply worldwide customers with fault-free, high-yield and reliable kits of CMOS Virtual Components of Silicon IP, based on innovative libraries of standard cells, flexible registers and low-power memories. They provide high-resolution converters for audio and measurement, regulators for efficient power supply networks, application optimized micro-controllers.
They put emphasis on resilience to noise and drastic reductions of power-consumption at system level, thanks to their own EDA solutions missing on the market for Application Hardware Modeling as well as early Power and Noise assessment. Such diverse experience in ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, plus privileged foundry portal even for small or medium volumes, makes them a genuine one-stop shop covering all customers’ needs for specific requests.