Dolphin Integration announces the availability of its new SmartCC80251 compiler for its 80251 microcontrollers. Users may benefit from a free upgrade to this state-of-the-art compiler and join a truly innovative 80251 ecosystem. Low-power microcontrollers, a state-of-the-art compiler toolchain with an innovative Interactive Development Environment (IDE) guarantee the lasting growth of the i51 legacy.
Key benefits of SmartCC80251 for 80251 microcontrollers:
- Compiler with best performances compared to usual compiler, which generates more efficient code enabling to execute instructions faster or to reduce the power consumption (less instructions for each task)
- Reduced number of memory accesses compared to usual compiler enabling to reduce power consumption
- More expressive diagnostics compared to classical compiler for accelerated software development and debug
- LLVM based compiler toolchain which enables users to benefit from an active community
- Fully part of SmartVision™ IDE
- Library of standard C functions SmartLib™ updated for 80251
In the optic of power consumption optimization, SmartCC80251 is associated with:
- SmartVision™ IDE, enabling users to model complete subsystems and to perform power consumption profiling in order to optimize and debug their embedded software,
- Dolphin Integration’s low power 16-bit microcontrollers Typhoon and Hurricane.