Power Management IP designed for Energy-Efficient SoC.
We provide a comprehensive set of silicon-proven, compatible IP clusters with the most advanced low-power design techniques.
From active mode to deep sleep mode, our configurable IP clusters will allow you to create the best-in-class energy-efficient SoC devices.
Our IP portfolio serves leading-edge IOT applications
“Dolphin Design brought one of their PMU (aka VREG) solutions to the test chip, in order to bring energy efficient conversion of incoming battery voltage. Arm selected this partner for their structure design approach to safely generating an optimised power management unit according to any chip’s specific requirement. This capability is key for Arm partners who want to develop integrated IoT systems and will help them optimize SoCs faster and without risk.”
“The availability of these silicon-proven power management IPs on GF’s 22FDX platform paves the way for more efficient power distribution and control design to realize cost-effective next generation energy-efficient SoCs”
“We selected Dolphin Design’s power management IP platform for their unique set of silicon proven Power Management IPs which star a combo voltage regulator, the RAR. Dolphin Integration is the perfect one-stop shop for power management IP solutions with an in-depth low power expertise to help IoT chip makers achieve energy efficient designs,”
Remove risks. Keep your power under control.
Power Management Unit
Our configurable PMU IP acts as the brain of your power system, it allocates power and clock when needed and manages system interruptions
- Scalable to any SoC architecture (up to 1024 power domains)
- Support of DVFS, AVS and Body-Biasing
- Automated management of the start-up sequence
- APB control interface
Tell us what’s inside your SoC. We have the right regulators for your application.
Configurable LDO and DC-DC Portfolio
From 1mA to 1A and more, our regulators can be configured to provide you with the best power efficiency figures, whatever your application and the battery you are using.
- Support 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V batteries (AA, coin cell, Li-Ion, USB)
- High-efficiency DC-DC to get the maximum power from your supply source
- Low leakage LDO with high PSRR to supply RF and digital domains
- Capless LDO to remove the need for external components
Minimize leakage consumption. Maximize battery life
Adopt our Always-ON power management & oscillators solutions to increase the autonomy of your battery-operated device
- Ultra-low quiescent LDO (< 150 nA)
- Ultra-low power 32kHz RC and XTAL oscillators with RTC
- Energy-efficient POR-BOR monitoring