BAT – Analog & Digital Audio Platform
Our fully flexible and application-optimized solution to enable high-fidelity audio and voice-control of IoT devices at low power cost
BAT is our audio platform for serving a wide range of fashionable applications such as Smart Speakers, Smart Headsets and ANC Earbuds and In-Vehicle Infotainment. It embeds ADC, DAC, audio digital filters, voice detection and key word spotting solutions.
BAT enables a seamless configuration and assembly of your high fidelity and low power audio device ensuring faster Time-To-Market with stronger market position.
At the crossroads of analog performances and digital adaptability : BAT
ANALOG making the interface between analog and digital worlds very high fidelity
- MEMS microphone and electret support
- High electrical performances for accurate data recording and payback
- Cap-less architecture to limit BoM impact
DIGITAL enabling powerful audio signal processing with soft flexibility
- Digital microphone support
- Hardware filters for optimum energy efficiency
- Various features to adapt to application constraints
- High configurability
Speed-up your Time-To-Market
Streamlined SoC integration in days, not weeks
Standard interfaces and bridges
Pre-integrated in MCU subsystem CHAMELEON
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
Voice Activity Detection @ 8 µA
Low power @ 150 µA
Low operating voltage
KWS @ <100 µA
High Fidelity audio
ADC DR @ 106 dBA
ADC noise floor @ 3.8 µVrms
DAC SNR @ 120 dBA
VAD @ 100% detection
Low latency for ANC
Phase synchronization for beamforming
Fast wake-up for VAD
High CMRR for automotive
Download our white paper on Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
More than ever before, the attention to power consumption is paramount when developing new products. In this environment, voice activity detection has a major role to play for any new voice-controlled system. The main objective of VAD is to lower power consumption, saving on computation or data processing by deactivating part of the SoC when no speech patterns are detected.
Markets like home assistants and telecommunications can greatly benefit from this feature as the
always-on mode is not exactly suitable for wireless products or when privacy is a concern.
- Different VADs and how to compare them
- What does the market offer at this point?
- WhisperTrigger Voice Activity Detector
Looking for a complete Audio SoC?
BAT platform is fully interoperable with SPIDER, CHAMELEON and PANTHER platforms to achieve best-in-class EE
Benefit of an easy-going audio subsystem including:
- VAD for voice activation,
- Audio ADC & DAC for listening to music and having calls,
- MCU subsystem for wake-word and command recognition,
- DSP processor for automatic speech recognition voice assistant support.
Enjoy an extended battery lifetime using our power management solutions:
- Advanced low power techniques for ultimate energy efficiency
- Coherent IP tailored for ultimate efficiency in all power modes