The position is located in Laval (Montréal – Canada)
The project manager aims at managing the project in conformity with the initial objectives (product roadmaps or customer contract) and ensuring the delivery of the projects on time, on cost and within the quality standard of the company.
- Project Management
– Define project schedule accordind to the relation between each tasks the du process. PERT and GANTT need to be mastered
– Define the relationship customer/provider for the project (meeting, milestones, deliveries…) and schedule all the mandatory reviews
– Highlight the risked steps of the project and purpose a mitigation plan
– Communicate internally upon priorities and ajustment
– Monitor projects trough dashboard to outline project currently underway, in the backlog etc. with their priority according to the overall business objectives
– Identify the need of resources : human, software …
- Process improvement and standards development
– Identify processes, activities and methods to improve within project management
– Define (or animate the definition) and implement workable process standards and best practices for how teams should approach projects
– Implement, document and communicate process improvement initiatives and new procedures to project managers and to the rest of the organization.
– Ensure the follow up of our PLM (Project Life cycle Management) (DP²)
– Lead the convergence toward MAT5 within the forecasted timeframe
- Panoply Management
– Panoply is a set of different IP which can be delivered to a customer. A panoply delivery package have to enclosed Ip deliverables, sales collaterals, promotion sheet, integration guidelines to help customer to perform a correct integration of our products.
- Responsible of the good project execution
– React in case of change from the initial plan (alert, change request, proposal…). Communicate internally upon priorities and adjustment
- Project documentation and archives
– Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available in accordance to the quality system
– Upon completion of a project, compile and documents project information
– Quality management
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU :
You have at least 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Project Management, preferrably in a semiconductor company
- Able to manage multiple IP new developments, bundle of IP/SoC
- Knowledge in the PMP sponsored by the PMI
- Leadership skill and transversal Management
- Good level of english listening and speaking (minimum B2)