Dolphin Integration, a major leader in energy-efficient IPs, announces the availability of its RISC-V subsystem called RV32 Tornado.
This MCU subsystem has been designed to fit the IoT requirements in terms of area and low-power consumption. It is fully configurable to enable a fast design-in and fast time-to-market. The RV32 Tornado subsystem embeds:
- an adapted version of the PULP zero-riscy core from ETH-Zurich,
- a typical set of peripherals: GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C, timers and watchdog
- standard AHB/APB interfaces
- an ultra-low power cache controller
- a debug unit with JTAG interface integrating advanced features
The RISC-V subsystem comes with a powerful software development and debug tool (IDE) called SmartVision™. It is an open environment allowing the design of complete subsystems based on processor cores and peripherals. SmartVision™ provides an intuitive interface as well as the necessary tools to develop and debug embedded software by simulation or by In Circuit Emulation.